Lots More Information
Built off of a Chevy Camaro chassis, the Pontiac Firebird would go on to become a legendary muscle car. Discover the story of the Pontiac Firebird.
- 10 Most Expensive Classic Cars
- 10 Signs Your Classic Car is a Goner
- 10 Surprising Junkyard Finds
- 10 Reasons a Car Might Have a Salvage Title
- 10 Tips for Buying a Salvage Auto
- 10 Ways to Spot a Flood-damaged Car
- 10 Places to Look for Classic Car Parts
- Where should you look for classic car restoration parts?
- Where should you look for classic muscle car decals?
- CNN Money. "Muscle Stars." 2006. (June 18, 2011) http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/autos/muscle/frameset_cnn.exclude.html
- Muscle Car Facts. (June 18, 2011) http://musclecarfacts.net/
- McGraw, Jim. "Modern muscle on wheels." CNN. Oct. 15, 2007. (June 18, 2011) http://articles.cnn.com/2007-10-15/living/muscle.cars_1_muscle-cars-horsepower-engine?_s=PM:LIVING
- Newbery, J.G. "Muscle Cars." California: Thunder Bay. August 1995.
- Power Block TV: Muscle Cars. (June 18,2011) http://www.powerblocktv.com/site3/index.php/musclecar
- Top Speed Blog: Muscle Cars. (June 18, 2011) http://www.topspeed.com/cars/muscle-cars/ke507.html
- Valdes-Dapena, Peter. "Top 10 muscle-car stars." CNNMoney.com. June 21, 2006. (June 18, 2011) http://money.cnn.com/2006/06/16/Autos/muscle_stars/index.htm
- Valdes-Dapena, Peter. "1971 Plymouth sells cheap for $2.5 million." CNNMoney.com. Jan. 20, 2007. (June 18, 2011) http://articles.cnn.com/2007-01-20/business/scottsdale_saturday_roundup_1_collectible-cars-muscle-cars-hemi-cuda?_s=PM:AUTOS